Insight Underground’s Locating services offers several benefits that contribute to the overall efficiency and safety of construction projects. One of the key advantages is the prevention of potential delays and disruptions.
By accurately locating underground services before any digging or excavation begins, project teams can avoid accidental damage to utility lines, saving time and resources.
Why choose Insight Underground?
- We use the latest equipment and training in Electromagnetic Field (EMF) and Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) technology.
- Using proven techniques, we go in search of both known and unknown services underground. We mark to a high degree of accuracy in accordance with AS5488 Classification of Subsurface Utility Information 2019.
- We work with a range of customers from different industries including surveyors, electricians, plumbers, engineers, local councils, builders, civil construction companies, directional drilling contractors and much more.
- We also service residential clients for example fencing, driveways, pools, concreting and home renovations.
- We have the necessary Workcover, Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurances.
Our operators have well over 7 years industry experience in Utility Identification and Detection.
We ensure we stay up to date with essential accreditations such as:
- Dial Before You Dig (DBYD) Certification
- Rail Industry Worker Accredited
- Melbourne Water Accredited
- South East Water Accredited
- Yarra Valley Water Accredited
- Optus Accredited Plant Accredited
If a little extra is required for your next project. QL-A investigations via non-destructive digging, surveyed and detailed utility mapping can also be arranged.
Ready to start your project?
Give Insight Underground a call for underground locating services Victoria wide.